Frivovivva Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Tekken Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Jin Kazama witnesses the death of his mother Jun by Tekken in the slums known as Anvil. After finding a Tekken ID he decides to seek out vengeance for his mother's death.
The year is 2039. World wars have destroyed everything and territories are run by corporations, the mightiest – and cruelest – of which is Tekken. Jin Kazama (John Foo) witnesses the death of his mother Jun (Tomita) by Tekken in the slums known as Anvil. Vowing vengeance, and armed only with his street smarts and raw fighting skills, he enters a dangerous and potentially deadly combat tournament, where he must defeat the world's most elite fighters to become the "King of the Iron Fist."
While there was reason to dislike the movie from both fan-based point- of-views (Lack of characters from a game that has quite a healthy roster, especially the absence of two main characters/transformations that could have been an obvious choice for the final bout) and movie critics point-of-view (scene inconsistencies, story), I can honestly say I enjoyed the movie. I didn&#39;t take any notice of the &#39;goofs&#39; that were listed on this site while I was watching the film. Characters were imitated to a decent quality and the action was quite solid. But I feel what most critics are forgetting, is that yes a &#39;good movie&#39; requires a good plot..or so that&#39;s what the critics seem to believe.. This is based off a FIGHTING game. A fighting game that also focuses more on fighting than story. So you shouldn&#39;t expect much more from a movie based on just that. To sum it up, I thoroughly enjoyed it but don&#39;t actually take my word for it.. In fact don&#39;t take any critic&#39;s word for it. I know from personal experience that only you will know whether you will enjoy a movie or not. People have different opinions and this is merely my opinion. I would be interested in an open-discussion about this movie anyways though :)<br/><br/>POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT:<br/><br/>I WANT A SEQUEL! I feel like there&#39;s a love triangle going on that needs to develop/conclude in the next movie. Also I want to see more fighters..especially devil,devil jin,ogre,jinpachi. And Heihachi Mishima is NOT dead ;)
For those who have been enjoying the Tekken game before watching the movie, they&#39;d probably feel that the movie was quite disappointing. These are due to all the changes that have been made to the characters, their history etc. <br/><br/>Let me give examples on how they&#39;ve changed the characters&#39; style. For those who are familiar with the Karate armored-Jin, in the movie his signature Karate is missing. Rather, it&#39;s been replaced with Chinese Kungfu. Jin&#39;s Karate was something I looked forward to seeing in a Tekken movie because Jin was my favourite character for the game series. Same thing with Christie&#39;s Capoiera. It was replaced with MMA.<br/><br/>They also changed the characters&#39; attitudes and mannerisms. What I got really upset in the movie was how Jin changed into some dishonest, unloyal pervert in the movie. In the game, Jin never showed any interest in women, especially Xiao Yu who has always been chasing after him. In the movie, there is a scene where he beds a first woman named Klara (If i&#39;m not mistaken). Not much later, he is seen hitting on Christie Monteiro, who has never shown any interest to Jin in the games. What is equally bad is how they changed Kazuya Mishima! They turned him into a perverted person who&#39;s threatened to rape Christie Monteiro. In the movie he is also seen sleeping with Nina and Anna Williams, and even to the the extent of raping Jin&#39;s mother!<br/><br/>And then there&#39;s the disappointment for younger viewers for not being able to watch the movie. The Tekken game series is rated T for Teen. There was not much erotic content in the game, unlike the movies. Although the movie is not too excessive on nudity, but they do they show many scenes where there are people bedding, bikini-clad girls are dancing, and many a time the camera focusing on the character&#39;s hindquarters. A lot of the younger Tekken fans wouldn&#39;t be able to watch the movie because of the content. <br/><br/>Lastly, the missed out many fan-adored characters. Hwoarang, XiaoYu and Paul Phoenix are all important Tekken Characters. However, many were left out and were instead replaced with the new Tekken game Character Miguel. <br/><br/>But there are good things about the movie too. Such as the interesting storyline where Jin embarks on a tournament to defeat Kazuya Mishima. Also, the fighting scenes were fun to watch but abit disappointing because a lot of the characters&#39; martial arts techniques don&#39;t really represent the martial arts they practice. The movie was exciting to watch in the sense of fighting, the storyline drama, etc. <br/><br/>So what I can conclude of the movie is that the movie is fun to watch if you are a new watcher but for the Tekken game fans, it is a bit of a disappointment. I&#39;d like to see a remake of the movie with a lot of the game characteristics preserved.

By 2039, much of the world has been destroyed by World Wars and civilization is on the brink. What&#39;s left are territories that are no longer run by governments, but by corporations, the mightiest of which is Tekken. In order to keep the masses subdued and entertained, Tekken sponsors an annual Iron Fist Tournament in which fighters from across the globe compete to the death for ultimate glory and a lifetime guarantee of wealth and fame. Jin Kazama is a street fighter who enters the tournament to avenge the death of his mother which he blames on Tekken&#39;s powerful chairman, Heihachi Mishama. The only way for him to get close enough to Mishama is if he wins the tournament, but he soon discovers that he needs more than just street fighting experiences to get him through the bloodbath. With the help of Lucas, an aging Iron Fist Champion and trainer, Jin makes his way through the levels of the tournament. In doing so, he also begins to uncover hidden bits of his own past, full of his own inner demons, as well as a revelation about the dark underbelly of Tekken that threatens the very existence of humanity. Tekken is based on an arcade game series of the same name by Namco Corp, a Japanese video game developer and publisher. The game series was adapted for the movie by screenwriters Michael Colleary, Alan B McElroy, and Mike Werb. No. Yes, he will carry the Devil Gene. However, it&#39;s rather realistic adaptation so there&#39;s no transformations. Some characters borrow very strongly from real life people, e.g., Marshall Law is based on Bruce Lee. Lei Wulong is based on Jackie Chan, Raven is based on Wesley Snipes, and Craig Marduk is based on Nathan Jones.
The Talonted Never Lose in hindi 720pEpisode 1.18 full movie online freeCharlie's Angels in hindi downloadSasuke Vietnam torrentBehind the Badge dubbed hindi movie free download torrentIceman full movie in hindi 1080p downloadFinding Hammy torrentDevine Intervention: Through Buried Paths in hindi free downloadBasic full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSeven Minutes movie free download hd
Please log in to post a reply.