Frivovivva Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Peter Gunn Full Movie 720p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The cases of a stylishly cool private detective.
Filmed in a film noir atmosphere and featuring Henry Mancini music that could tell you the action with your eyes closed, Peter Gunn worked in style. KnownPete to his friends and simplyGunn to his enemies, he did his job in a calm cool way. He got his tips and cautions from Lieutenant Jacoby, a coffee drinking pal from the police. Also providing tips was "Mother" of her self-titled nightclub. Working at the nightcluba singer was Edie Hart, his girlfriend.
although i didn't get to see pete do his thing when the show originally aired from 1958-61 i have thoroughly enjoyed watching the released episodes on homevideo.peter gunn has the smoothest demeanor about the cases he works,but when he gets riled,look out.he can spar with the best of them.i'm sure it helps his image to be dating the pretty night club singer at the local scene called mothers.this way,it doesn't seem like he's just a hood bustin machine,but also a loverboy on the side.henry mancini does wonders for this show with its slick "crime jazz" that sets the tone at the beginning of each episode.i recommend anyone who is into police or detective stories to get into pete if they haven't already.
Everything's cool in this series: the criminals, the hangouts, the dialogue, the noir scenes, the cars…and, of course, our private eye, Peter Gunn.<br/><br/>He outfoxes both the cops and the criminals, he's got a knock-out girl friend, he fights his way out of tons of scrapes with hoods; crime drama doesn't get much better. Tight plotting builds the suspense; action tumbles out in timely fashion. As other reviewers have mentioned, the transitions are slick–you're set up for the breaksthey occur. Peter Gunn is sort of like if Paul Drake's character from Perry Mason had his own show.<br/><br/>I mention Drake not only because the two series were contemporary with each other, but also because I find William Hopper a more interesting actor than Craig Stevens. Gunn is so cool he's practically glacial. Drake manages the cool panache with enough of an 'everyman' touch to seem more believable. Luckily, Gunn's Edie, the amusing Mother, and even Lt. Jacoby add plenty of spice to the surroundings. The supporting cast and great scripts ensure that Gunn's blandness remains only a minor letdown.<br/><br/>Peter Gunn does more in its thirty minutes than most feature-length crime dramas manage in an hour and a half. Maybe if Gunn didn't look like he got a haircut every day I'd never stop watching this series. As it is, hugely entertaining, and almost perfect.

the Miami 3 Oh 5 hindi dubbed free downloaddownload full movie The Moneymaker in hindiThe Shadow tamil pdf downloadfree download Episode 1.80Maxx tamil dubbed movie downloadhindi Between Love and the Law free downloadthe Episode 1.251 full movie download in hindiEpisode 1.2 full movie in hindi free download mp4Fast Furious: Supercharged full movie in hindi free downloadthe Dance Craze download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Frivovivva
Please log in to post a reply.